Hi. jbEbert is really just me, Judy.
In an effort to channel my natural girlish creativity toward some legal activity, I design gemstone jewelry. Years ago I started jewelry making using standard bead-stringing techniques, and while I still construct some pieces this way, I now combine it with wire work, silversmithing, bead weaving, gem crochet, and enameling.
In a relentless race to keep up with new technology, I have this blog, where I talk about my craft and the cleverness of other artisans. I’m on twitter: @jbEbert, follow me!. I even have a facebook Fanpage. I’m just a happenin’ gal.
I have a couple of shop sites, ‘cause I want to be found where you might be looking. I’ve been on Etsy the longest. I’m proud to have been juried into Trunkt if you are looking for a wholesale arrangement. Check them out if you like.
I have received wonderful feedback from my lovely customers, including:
- Beautiful! Quality and even prettier than the picture. Quick delivery as well!
- Great customer service:)
- The green gem earrings are absolutely stunning! Plus fast shipping. Thank you!
- Most gorgeous piece of jewelry I have ever owned, Thank you!
- This woman is amazing, above and beyond!! Thanks for working with me on payment plan and the extra bonus! Highly recommend!!!
- Love, love, love these earrings! Quick shipment! Thank you Judy!
- Beautiful necklace,delicious packaging,fast shipment,all perfect!
- Beautiful piece - but beyond that Judy went out of her way to make sure I was 100% pleased with the length -she almost insisted that she do everything possible to make me happy. Judy wants nothing more than to make sure the customer is satisfied.
- Judy has made a beautiful piece which is a joy to wear. She has also been a very attentive/accomodating seller, thanks again
- I could not be happier with my extender. Now my fabulous bracelet is also a necklace. Thank you, thank you and also for getting it to me so quickly.
- Buying this bracelet has been one of the most enjoyable experiences ever. Not only is the bracelet exquisite, and I used to have a jewelry store on Maui, BUT, Judy as an artist and personality, gives extra value to it. I couldn't be happier.
- Outstanding Jewelry, Outstanding Service!! My wife was so thrilled to receive this necklace. It is absolutely lovely. Customer service, shipping, and tracking were exceptional. Thank you!
- This was a very positive transaction. Good communication with the seller and the necklace is beautiful!- I had been watching a necklace of yours for weeks - maybe months. My sweet husband "snuck" onto Etsy and bought it for me last week! It was the amethyst drusy necklace, item K3110/50, for 562$. It is absolutely stunningly beautiful!! You are such a talented artist. thank you so very much.
I have done other, equally legal, things over the years, I promise. I’m a life member of Mensa. I’m a now-lapsed licensed glider pilot (had to do it … my husband was, for years, an instrument rated flight instructor and pilot-in-command of our Beechcraft Bonanza, and we were part-owners in a summertime non-profit glider operation in Ft Wayne, IN). Over the past 100 years (not really) my working life was sometimes spent as: a junior and women’s lingerie buyer for a small chain of boutiques; a Fortune 100 company internal auditor and later a manufacturing plant controller; owner of an art and framing gallery in suburban Chicago and professional portrait painter; former arraignment clerk for the State Attorney’s Office in Florida. That’s only an overview. (Good grief ... I MUST be 100 years old! Or maybe I just couldn't keep a job ... ha!)
If you want to you can e-me, tweet-me, follow-me, friend-me. Just say hi or ask any questions you may have about my jewelry.
Boost the economy – buy jewelry!