Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Every year about this time my shop on Etsy is reviewed with an eye to freshen, update and renew. This year I've reshot my current pieces on a lighter, more minimalist background with paler reflections. I think it looks modern and focuses attention on the color and texture of the individual item in a new way. What do you think?



In keeping with the new format, I also updated the color of the banner. It's the same banner with a fresh spring colorway. I can almost smell the scent of wisteria ... I hope you like it!















3 comments:

  1. I think it looks beautiful. The light backgrounds really set off those gemstone colors perfectly!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new look is fresh and beautiful! It really shows off your gorgeous jewelry! Your new banner is really lovely too. Wonderful new look, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete